Joanne Jakab Interior Design provides a range of services and price points to meet our client requirements. All client projects are discussed in detail to determine the extent of services desired. Each project is then analyzed and a contract is written prior to any work taking place. Our results-based fees means you can relax – there won’t be any unexpected costs or bills.
The initial meeting to determine this information is completed at no charge. In some cases a travel allowance may be required. Fees are determined by each unique project. Most Projects are assigned a specific “No Surprises” fee for design services based on a consensus of expectations. All of these details are presented prior to any work being performed. Joanne employs a truly transparent mode of business practice.
Joanne provides design services for some of Canada’s most prestigious families and companies, with a local focus on Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, and the GTA. Each of her client projects requires a variety of services which include:
- Colour Consultations – Space Planning – Project Management
- Design from Concept to Completion
- Relocation/Moving/Downsizing Analysis
- Custom Furnishings – Custom Window Treatments – Custom Flooring Solutions
- Custom Furniture
- Lighting – Accessorizing – Art Procurement – Fine Furnishings
- White Glove Delivery Services